Health Benefits – General information
Benefits are not optional.
- There is a 30 hours/week minimum requirement.
- There is a 3-month waiting period for benefits. This can be waived, and a Waiver Form is require or make a note on the Status Change Form.
- See below for Staff changes
1) New hires
- Complete the Status Update Form on our website. Ensure you complete the hire date, benefits start date and salary. If you are waiving the 90-day waiting period, please complete a waiver form. Employee packages will be sent directly to the employee.
- If the beneficiary is under 18 years of age, a trustee must be identified.
3) Salary changes
4) Family changes - marriage, name change, birth of child, reinstate dependant, separation, divorce.
5) Terminations – it is very important we receive this information immediately as there is a time- sensitive conversion period.
- Benefits are terminated the same day as employment termination.
- Please complete the Canada Life Change Form on our website as soon as possible. If the employee is transferring to another Alliance church in our District, please select:
For Transfer to another C&MA Church or Organization instead of Termination. and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org